top of page

LionoEdu Group

Public·47 members

((TV###)) Monaco vs PSG live streaming 1 March 2024

Dive deeper into [Live@sTREAM]"!! Monaco vs PSG live free with cast Q&As, expert blogs, BTS photos, and more!Ops Drillops · 3 hours ago

Arsenal are in a mess and the concerns of supporters were voiced as recently as Sunday when a number of prominent supporters' groups united to issue a statement calling for "urgent action" to halt the "alarming and desperate state of things. A petition started in the summer expressing similar sentiments garnered 120,000 signatures. The urgent action demanded has been delivered. As well as Arsenal's board, pressure will now mount on former star and technical director Edu and particularly on Head of Football Raul Sanllehi, the latter already a target for fans' frustration. I've always been painting monkeys for five to six years, so I thought I'd make this work to teach that we're all apes, I made the western monkey with blue and white eyes, the Asian monkey with almond-shaped eyes and the black monkey positioned in the centre, where everything comes from. The monkey becomes the spark to teach everyone that there is no difference, there is no man or monkey, we are all alike. Casa Pia have lost-to-nil in 33% of their home games and Porto have won-to-nil in 50% of their away games, with the hosts only averaging 0.50 points per home game and the visitors averaging an impressive 2.17 points per away games. Casa Pia’s home games produce an average of 3.17 goals while Porto’s away games produce an average of 2.33 goals, and that’s why we have backed a final scoreline of 3-0 in favour of the visitors. Monaco vs PSG Live Stream I'VE GOT TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE https://twitter.com/i/status/1758964661708341319/video/1… That gave Slavia fans hope this season when drawing Barcelona, Inter Milan and Borussia Dortmund in a fiendishly tough Champions League group from which they, perhaps inevitably, failed to progress. Their performances were still to be applauded, though, as they earned a goalless draw at Barcelona and another point at Inter Milan after conceding a stoppage time goal. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Germán Pezzella (Fiorentina) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Posted at 74' Hand ball by Paulo Dybala (Juventus). SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Fiorentina. Riccardo Sottil replaces Patrick Cutrone. The Chilean international has only started three matches in La Liga this season and he is reportedly ready to re-evaluate his current situation at the Nou Camp. Vidal has stated that he will "have to find a solution" to his lack of playing time at the Catalan club and United are willing to pay the £13 million fee Barca are demanding. We lost energy, we lost confidence, we were not able to build up quick from the back. The Italian has faced a busy schedule of matches since taking over last month and said he was looking forward to finally getting down to work on the training ground with his squad. We are going to speak and work together to find a solution to help improve the team. In both cases, however, there were no interruptions to the game, and Schalke did not even have a stadium announcement. Wuerzburger Kickers Leroy Kwadwo was insulted by a single member of the crowd during a third-tier match at Preussen Muenster. The spectator was identified and ejected. The group urged authorities to "act with equal consistency against any discriminatory, insulting, racist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and sexist remarks". Eibar will be meeting with the away team Real sociedad and this game looking at it very well we have e given the away team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full-time as the away team looking at the last meetings of this two teams the away team have won many games as compared to home team and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Tottenham have been knocked out of all cup competitions this season and were eighth in the Premier League before football was suspended. The club's last trophy was the League Cup in 2008. I'm an ambitious player, I want to improve and become better," added Kane. I want to become a top, top player. It's not a definite: 'I'm going to stay there forever. But it's not a 'no' either. I'll always love Spurs, but it's one of those things. It will be pure theatre' - which Mourinho will Spurs get and is he the right man?Redknapp and Waddle on Pochettino sackingIt was a divorce that many people can relate to - it gets to the point where what else can you say, how can it improve? You know what you want to do but you're not heard anymore. Pochettino's next step, I think, will be to rest. This period has been very demanding. He and his coaching staff know options will open up for them once they return home. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES Are we 100% sure Haaland is a future great? Video - Mourinho forbids Bayern 7-2 replays being shown to Spurs players00:54 HEROES, FUTURE HEROES AND ZEROES Heroes: Ajax fans We’re all for safety at the Warm-Up, but this is too spectacular to throw the rulebook at: Future hero: Maarten Vandevoordt Firstly, Vandevoordt, congratulations on becoming the youngest goalkeeper to start a Champions League match aged SEVENTEEN. Altrincham and Telford will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. Altrincham this season have the following results: 12W, 8D and 7L. Meanwhile Telford have 9W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ethnikos and Olympiacos are very strong teams and looking at how they have been playing their games this two teams have being scoring many goals as looking at the last 5 last games they have given over of 2.5 total goals in 4 games and so this makes us to be very sure with our prediction Arsenal have to take the FA Cup "very seriously" and become "addicted" to winning, says head coach Mikel Arteta. The Gunners host Leeds United in the third round on Monday in a match to be broadcast live on BBC One and the BBC Sport website (19:56 GMT kick-off). Ex-captain Arteta returned to Arsenal last month, signing a three-and-a-half-year deal to succeed Unai Emery. We have to be challenging for the cups and we'll try to do that again this season," said Arteta. Blackpool will be meeting with the away team Tranmere and this game looking at in a very good way we have given the home team to win this game as looking at the last games of this home team they have being doing a very good job as in the last 5 home games they have not lose any games and so this makes us to trust them with a win on this game We took the decision that the situation was unfair on players and we didn't want to add to their stress. I think the players are realistic about the situation. We have a core of seven or eight and would look to add 12-14 more, but because of the uncertainty we have to balance things very finely. The SFA and the SPFL are looking into extending the transfer window for Championship, League One and League Two clubs. AC MILAN: U. S. Elliott Management last year assumed control of indebted AC Milan and injected 50 million euros to help stabilise the finances of the former European champions whose previous owners include former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi. ENGLAND: MANCHESTER CITY: Part of City Football Group (CFG), majority owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, with Chinese investors led by media and entertainment group CMC Inc holding around 12% and U. The best new chance for this our play we do at the Belarus league between Gorodeya and Shakhtyor we will play the best new pick for this much and can look see a good soccer match from boat teams in this match now. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick score draw for this ordinary time from this much and can we for this pick look get a new great win to our score from new great 25 points to our score what be this best new chance for this our play we try do at the mach now. In this friendly match between Sputnik and Khimik Svetlogorsk, I expect a lot of goals and I think that the home team is able to dominate this game and win with a lot of goals. Sputnik has the better squad and they should show that the difference between those teams is huge. The visitors conceded many goals in the league and on away they play even worse. I think that they will not concede less than two goals here against good offensive players of Sputnik' s team. I pick here the home side to win and they should cover this pick AS Monaco vs. Paris Saint-Germain: Live Stream, TV 5 days ago — How to watch AS Monaco vs. PSG ; Match Day: Friday, March 1, 2024 ; Match Time: 3:00 PM ET ; TV: beIN Sports ; Stadium: Stade Louis II ; Live Stream ... Valencia have won at Ajax and Chelsea (in this season's group stage). There are difficulties at this level. We didn't draw one of the very top teams but the results of our opponents speak for themselves. Gasperini added that an injury to striker Duvan Zapata, their leading scorer last season, had forced Atalanta to look for other options this term, making them more versatile. But after the uplift that turned the game in their favour, Rangers dropped the tempo again and another defensive howler cost them. St Johnstone manager Wright deserves credit for his brave approach, which recognised Rangers' recent frailties, and although they faded as an attacking force in the second half they dug in and got their just rewards. Ulsan scored no less than 7 goal in their opening two games of the season as especially their Brazilian veteran striker Negao is feeling his scoring boots on at this moment scoring both from open play and also from the penalty spot if given the chance. For example last round they were 2-0 down away at Suwon, and still won the game with 3-2 in the end being very attacking minded and scoring goal after goal in that one, Negao once more scoring for them. Chelsea are short-priced favourites to win this game but aren't in the best of form. They are third in this group but a win would take them into the last sixteen. A draw would require Valencia to lose to Ajax. Lille are bottom of the group and conceded seven goals away from home in this group. The suggested bet here is to go for over 2.5 goals to be scored. Nonetheless, Levante's recent form should make them competitive, and they are likely to give Atleti's traditionally firm backline something to ponder. Granotas have scored in all but one of their last eight league matches, netting 15 in total, whilst they have also managed to score in six of their nine away outings this season. There are other factors to consider - luck, injuries, human error and a VAR system in its infancy have all contributed to results in the first half of the season and will continue to do so in the second. The January transfer window also enables sides to refresh their resources with the aim of enhancing efficiency. In addition, assessing sides on one half of a season is made problematic for the fact some have played more away games at tougher opponents than others. Aoki was the special guest for Stockport's National League game against Bromley"I like video games and I found Stockport County and I chose [to support] Stockport County," he told BBC Radio Manchester. I have supported them for about eight to nine years but this is my first time at Edgeley Park. It has been very fun and I am staying here in Stockport for one week. His heart would have been in his mouth when he saw the weather forecast of Storm Dennis hitting the UK, but thankfully for him the game went ahead following a pitch inspection. See alsoWolves v Tottenham Hotspur - As it happened The home side applied pressure from start to finish, but Jose Mourinho had the last laugh again when Jan Vertonghen headed home a winner in second half stoppage time. Adama Traore had cancelled out Lucas Moura’s opener, and Wolves will kick themselves they lost in the end. Monaco vs PSG Live Stream - Ops Drillops Dive deeper into [Live@sTREAM]"!! Monaco vs PSG live free with cast Q&As, expert blogs, BTS photos, and more!Ops Drillops · 3 hours ago England's draw is full of the usual intrigue and the manner of their qualification, along with growing confidence and comfort at this level plus the convenience of all group games at Wembley, means Southgate will have every right to be optimistic. Just one look beyond that group, which England actually should win despite maybe harbouring that secret preference for finishing second, will see some very large bumps in the road as Southgate tries to navigate a path to Euro 2020 glory. Premier League players have been involved in a public row with their clubs over their apparent refusal to accept wage cuts during the health crisis, which has brought the game to a standstill and threatened the existence of some smaller teams. This has led to calls from some politicians for the players to do more and prompted some sharp criticism of players as well as those clubs, such as Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United, who have furloughed non-playing staff.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page